Invertek is committed to a clean and healthy environment.
We will strive to produce our products and services in an environmentally sensitive and responsible manner. We will meet or exceed accepted environmental practices, strive for continual improvement in our environmental management system, monitor our environmental performance through rigorous evaluations and minimise the creation of wastes and pollution. We will, therefore manage, monitor and review our processes, our material and our people on a regular basis, in order to reduce the environmental impacts associated with our company's operations.
Invertek Drives is accredited to ISO 14001 the internationally accepted standard for an effective Environmental Management System (EMS).
- Continually seek to improve environmental performance
- Comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practices
- Seek to prevent pollution before it is produced and support our customers and suppliers in their pollution prevention activities
- Assist customers to use products and services in an environmentally sensitive way
- Expect similar environmental standards from all our suppliers and contractors
- Reduce, re-use, and recycle waste and packaging
- Reduce the use of all raw material, energy and supplies
- Improve the efficiency of energy usage
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters
- Participate in discussions about environmental issues
This policy will be communicated and reinforced throughout the company and to all those parties interested in the performance of our environmental management system. It will be regularly monitored and reviewed to ensure that the objectives are achieved, and, if necessary, revised in the light of legislative or organisational changes within the company.
Charles Haspel Operations Director