We strive to provide the highest levels of quality to ensure customers are totally satisfied with our products.
This commitment means we:
- only work with the best suppliers
- undertake regular quality inspections
- deliver products that meet the highest global quality standards
This is not a box ticking exercise — we are only ever interested in the end game. By working closely with suppliers we are able to ensure every element of our products meets the exacting standards our customers rightfully expect from Invertek Drives.
Quality in Purchasing
Our approved supplier network is expected to supply products and services to Invertek with zero defects.
We have invested heavily in supplier quality, helping suppliers to deliver on this expectation by undertaking regular goods-in inspections and audits to ensure consistently high quality and to identify areas where improvements might be made.
Quality in Manufacturing
Invertek's 'Picture Perfect' philosophy aims to deliver the highest quality manufacturing environment.
This is achieved by continually assessing all aspects of our operation to identify if any improvements can be made and undertaking regular checks to ensure all of our products meet the high standards demanded by our customers.
Accredited Quality - Internationally recognised standards including ISO9001, ISO14001, UL, CE, DNV adhered to:
- Skilled people - Fully trained technicians supported by digital assembly guides
- Innovation - Continual product development programme
- Spot checks - 'Out of the box' inspections and despatch audits
- Swift action - Identified issues addressed immediately
From parts to finished goods — our continual commitment to quality means our customers can be confident that they are benefitting from products manufactured to the very highest standards, every step of the way.
Global Purchasing Manager