EMX3 Advanced Soft Starter
|23 ~ 1600 A
|Inline or inside delta
|Integrated internal or external
|200 VAC ~ 440 VAC or
380 VAC ~ 690 VAC
|45 Hz to 66 Hz
Smart, Dependable and Easy to Use
The EMX3 introduces a new generation in soft start technology: XLR-8, Adaptive Acceleration Control. XLR-8 offers an unprecedented level of control over motor's acceleration and deceleration profiles. Using XLR-8, the soft starter learns the motor's performance during start and stop, then adjusts control to optimise performance.
The EMX3 soft starter is smart, dependable and easy to use. New design features make the EMX3 the perfect solution for quick set-up or more customised control.
The EMX3 is available in a range of sizes to suit the demands of your application.
Rear row (left to right): EMX3-0255C, EMX3-0360 ~ 0930C, EMX3-1200 ~ 1600C.
Front row (left to right): EMX3-0023 ~ 0105B, EMX3-0145 ~ 0220B, EMX3-0225 ~ 0425B, EMX3-0500 ~ 1000B.
EMX3 Soft Starter Key Features
- Large viewable screen, with real-language text.
- Status LEDs for immediate feedback.
- Start, stop, reset, local/remote push buttons.
- IP65 removable keypad.
- Unique wiring loom separates wires for easy install and allows access from top, left or bottom.
- Top and bottom cable retainers for tidier wiring.
- Small footprint and depth saves space.
- XLR-8 adaptive acceleration
- Constant current start mode
- Current ramp start mode
- XLR-8 adaptive deceleration
- TVR soft stop
- Brake mode
- Coast to stop
- Remote mounting option
- Status LEDs
- Easy to read screen
- Real language feedback
- Multi-language options
- Shortcut buttons
- Fully customisable protection
- Motor thermal model
- Motor thermistor input
- Phase sequence
- Instantaneous overcurrent
- Auxiliary trip input
- Heatsink overtemperature
- Excess start time
- Supply frequency
- Shorted SCR
- Power circuit
- Motor connection
- RS485 failure
- Motor overload
- Current imbalance
- Ground fault (optional)
- Starter communication timeout
- Network communication trip
- Auto detection of inline or inside delta power connection
- Programmable auto start/stop
- 24 VDC auxiliary power supply
- PT100 (RTD) input
- Real time clock with battery backup
- PowerThrough - enables the choice of continuous operation despite a power assembly failure. This allows production to continue while long-term remedial action can be taken.
- Forward and reverse jog function
- I/O expansion card (optional)
Easy to use
While soft starters are becoming increasingly feature-rich, AuCom has taken steps to ensure that commissioning, operation and fault finding are still quick and easy. Quick setup mode gets machinery running in next to no time, and informative screens give real-time feedback on motor performance.
EMX3 starters are amongst the smallest in their class, saving installation costs by minimising panel space requirements. The design of the EMX3 allows for multiple units to be mounted side by side, or in a bank of starters due to the flexibility in cabling options. Internally bypassed starters further reduce the overall size of your installation.
The EMX3 soft starter has been designed for maximum flexibility in a wide range of applications. Whether you need to integrate into a network or respond to external signalling equipment, need reliable protection for your motor or just need a compact, versatile and cost-effective motor starting solution, the EMX3 offers the features you need in a product you can trust.